TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE HARPERS LANE ALLOTMENTS SOCIETY
Open Day will be on Sunday the 9th of August
The gates will be open to the public between 12.00 and 4.00 p.m.
Entries into the Annual Flower and Vegetable Show can be made between 9.00 a.m. and 11.15 a.m.
Classes in the show etc. will be posted on the Brew-room wall and/or the shop door.
Please try to enter something, taking part is the important thing
We need help with the following:-
· Donations of (washed) soft toys for the soft toy tombola
· Donations of items for the main tombola (including bottles)
· Books for the second-hand book stall
These can be left in the Brew Room or brought to the shop on Sundays between 12.00 and 1.00 p.m.
On the day we’ll need:-
· Donations of surplus produce for the produce stall
· Donations of Home-made cakes for the café / tea-room
We’ll also need volunteers to help with erecting the marquees in the week prior to Open Day and setting out gazebos and stalls etc. on the morning of Open Day.
Dates / Times etc. will be posted on the shop door.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN
Harpers Lane Allotments Society
This year the Society's charitable donation will go towards the Bolton News' Dementia Campaign